Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
- Quick, simple tools to forward your domains to any existing website.
- Simple domain set up. You don’t need any technical skills.
- Special savings apply only to first year of registration. You must purchase entire section to qualify for special savings.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your account.
- Change of registration may require a fee for certain domains.
Registering Hyphenated Cheap Domains for Search Engines:
Note that a registered domain name may include a hyphen (-) but no other punctuation. This is often helpful when you want to register a two-word domain name and the non-hyphenated version is already taken. Depending on your traffic strategy, you may want to intentionally register domain names using hyphens as word separators as your first priority if you’re looking to create adult websites which can be most easily found in search engines. Yes! Multiple studies of the internal functioning of Google and Yahoo and other search engines reveal that using the hyphen as a word separator in domain names allows a search engine to more easily determine word breaks and is thus very effective at producing significantly higher search engine placement results than non-hyphenated domain names – So don’t fear the hyphen when you register domain name!
- Hyphenated domain name: www.marys-cam-shows.xxx
- non-hyphenated domain name: www.maryscamshows.xxx
Is there a limit on how long or short my domain can be?
Typically, there is a limit to domain length, with the minimum being 1 character and the maximum being 63 characters. Ideally, you want your domain name to accurately reflect your brand, whether it’s personal or business-oriented.
Why do I need a domain name?
A domain name can serve as your distinct identity on the internet. If you want to promote yourself, your brand, or your business, a specialized domain name is essential. A domain that is tailored to your needs will make you look professional and capable and can boost your presence on the web so you get noticed.
What’s a domain name?
Domain names were created to make IP addresses easy to remember. Every computer has an IP address assigned to it – much like a street address. But instead of having to memorize each IP address number, we assign domain names to these numbers so we can easily remember them. The domain name system, or DNS, takes domain names and translates them into their IP addresses so that computers can communicate with one another. When you enter a domain name into your web browser, the browser simply uses that domain to locate its corresponding IP address and then shows you the website associated with it.
What if the domain I want is already taken?
We got your back. With our Adult Domain Alert® Pro Backorder we will attempt to acquire the domain you want the second it becomes available. If we can’t get the name you don’t lose – just assign another domain to the service and we will attempt to acquire another name on your behalf.