Show customers they can trust your code by securing it with a unique digital signature.
- Required for all Microsoft® hardware drivers, Windows Vista® or later
- Validates and secures your code
- Eliminates security warnings during download and installation
- Provides high-grade SHA-2 encryption
- Reinforces security with cross-certificate validation
- Includes free malware scanner
– Secure your software with the same industry-standard encryption used for SSL certificates, making it impossible for others to alter your code.
– Work with several types of files and languages, including .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, Java, HTML, ActiveX, even Microsoft® Office macros and any other file types that support digital signatures.
– Include time-stamps so users know that your code went through the verification process, even if you allow the certificate to expire.